PG Music Home
Hello All,

I have UkltraPak on an external hard drive.

I opened RealBand 64 bit (build 5) and loaded style Gyro Rotary 12/8 blues with the demo chords.

All tracks were loaded except for the drums.

See error message in the screen capture below.

Any help would be appreciated as to why this is occurring.

Cheers!!

The message is saying RB can not find the folder that contains your drum samples. Search for that folder and then change RB's drum folder location to the one you found. I keep mine in the same folder, i.e. E:/bb/realtracks and E:/bb/drums.
Hi MarioD

Thanks for the info.

The path on my external to the folder is correct as far as I can tell: F:\bb\Drums\BluesRock128^

I did notice that in the screen capture that there is [Multi] in the folder name.

I can load other styles and the drums load fine.

Thanks and cheers!!
Hi All,

Style Gyro Rotary 12/8 blues loads the drums in BIAB however when I open the same style in RealBand I get the error message shown in my first post.

Anybody have any ideas as to what is going on?

Can any of you try to load that style in Realband to see if it works for you all?

Or any ideas as to how I can fix this would ne great.

I don't think its a path issue drums for other styles load fine.

Also it looks like the file that Realband can find is a [Multi] meaning it also has a tambourine that you can hear when you aduction the style.

Thanks!!
FWIW I got the same message when I tried it.
Seems like an issue.
Originally Posted By: rharv
FWIW I got the same message when I tried it.
Seems like an issue.

Thank you I thought I was going crazy!!

I am now concerned that this could also be happening with other styles.

I think that it might have to do with [Multi] type drums. The drum style also has a tambourine at least that's what it sounds like to me:
)

And why it is not an issue with BIAB but with RealBand is a mystery smile

PG MUSIC can you look into this?

Thanks!!
I can confirm the issue on my end, and will report it to the development team. Thanks!
Originally Posted By: Simon - PG Music
I can confirm the issue on my end, and will report it to the development team. Thanks!

Thank you ALL for your assistance !!

Cheers!
© PG Music Forums