PG Music Home
My RB keeps on breaking down.. regularly like I have to save my file every time there's a change I make... otherwise I lose all my effort.. this is buggy
most of us use RB with no problems (apart from user error which i freely admit to!)

is the program crashing? is that what you mean by 'breaks down'? do you get an error message? does the program freeze?

what build are you using? if you tell us a little more we might be able to help. what drivers are you using? MME is usually bulletproof and fine unless you are recording audio over an existing song. are you using an audio interface? if so are you using their drivers?

sorry to ask so many questions but RB is for the most part stable and works well for lots of us so if you tell us more i'm sure we can help.
thanks for your reply..

it crashes and say "reboot the program"

it happens so often that I save my file, even with just a small edit, just to be safe bec RB crashs

latest build 5

Originally Posted By: Bob Calver
most of us use RB with no problems (apart from user error which i freely admit to!)

is the program crashing? is that what you mean by 'breaks down'? do you get an error message? does the program freeze?

what build are you using? if you tell us a little more we might be able to help. what drivers are you using? MME is usually bulletproof and fine unless you are recording audio over an existing song. are you using an audio interface? if so are you using their drivers?

sorry to ask so many questions but RB is for the most part stable and works well for lots of us so if you tell us more i'm sure we can help.
acidbent - try running Realband by right clicking on the RealBand shortcut and choosing "Run As Administrator" - see if that helps.
will try

thanks

Originally Posted By: Simon - PG Music
acidbent - try running Realband by right clicking on the RealBand shortcut and choosing "Run As Administrator" - see if that helps.
Thanks - let us know how it goes!

still the saME CRashes...

i noticed it crashes when I click on any bar, and play....

doesnt crash every time but still very often

good thing that I do: SaVE file every minute as a habit

Originally Posted By: Simon - PG Music
Thanks - let us know how it goes!
Just because you are having so many issues, what are your computer specs?
Where do you run RB from? (which drive)
acidbent
i think at this point it would help the rest of us help you if you went into your computer set up in detail as well as the audio interface your useing.
plus post pics of your sound device settings in windows
AND realband AND your audio interfaces control panel if it has one.
otherwise its just "a guessing game for the rest of us".
often it comes down to how a rig is set up and its settings assuming there isnt a software bug.
and solutions are often a process of elimination.
best
oldmuso
Have you tried "Return To Factory Settings"? laugh

Regards,

Bob
© PG Music Forums