PG Music Home
Posted By: acidbent another RB Crash - 05/13/21 11:55 AM
another RB CRASJ JUST NOW.. photo attached

Description: another rb crash just now
Attached File
rb crash.jpg  (14 downloads)
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: another RB Crash - 05/13/21 12:29 PM
does the program continue to work? i have had this occasionally and the program continued to work after a save. does your RB stop working? is there any common 'trigger' that causes the message?

have you tried a return to factory settings?

from your other posts you seem to be familiar with other DAWs - maybe using the BIAB plugin in another DAW may suit you better as a workflow although most of us don't have your problems with RB.

if you tell us a bit more about your set up there are so many experts here who can help.
Posted By: acidbent Re: another RB Crash - 05/13/21 12:31 PM
yet another crash.. (RB just simply disappeared from the screen) and when run the RB again it says, reset the settings?
Posted By: acidbent Re: another RB Crash - 05/13/21 12:33 PM

thanks for the reply

why rb is better, supposedly, bec you can edit volumes, etc, at the exact bar you want, (DAW, you dont know what bar you are in, all you see are waveforms..

but these crashes and the "bug" on erasing the volume keyframe.. is killing me..

Originally Posted By: Bob Calver
does the program continue to work? i have had this occasionally and the program continued to work after a save. does your RB stop working? is there any common 'trigger' that causes the message?

have you tried a return to factory settings?

from your other posts you seem to be familiar with other DAWs - maybe using the BIAB plugin in another DAW may suit you better as a workflow although most of us don't have your problems with RB.

if you tell us a bit more about your set up there are so many experts here who can help.
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: another RB Crash - 05/13/21 12:35 PM
fill out a tech support form - you'll need to fill in details of your pc and sounds set up and maybe PG support can help. from the details you've given its impossible to suggest what might be going wrong.
Posted By: acidbent Re: another RB Crash - 05/13/21 01:07 PM

3rd crash in 1 hour!!!

frustrating,
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: another RB Crash - 05/13/21 02:26 PM
We still need more info if we are to help.
Posted By: rharv Re: another RB Crash - 05/13/21 06:04 PM
Originally Posted By: acidbent

thanks for the reply

why rb is better, supposedly, bec you can edit volumes, etc, at the exact bar you want, (DAW, you dont know what bar you are in, all you see are waveforms..

but these crashes and the "bug" on erasing the volume keyframe.. is killing me..

Seems like you hid a clue in here.
You are erasing 'volume keyframes' when it happens?
What does that mean?

Also what DAW doesn't show you the bar lines?
I'd like to avoid that one.
Posted By: Simon - PG Music Re: another RB Crash - 05/13/21 06:28 PM
acidbent - try running Realband by right clicking on the RealBand shortcut and choosing "Run As Administrator" - see if that helps.
© PG Music Forums