PG Music Home
I can select a RealDrum Style with stems (NashvilleRadioPop8ths)
All Stems checkbox is ticked
only the 'normal' mixed track is generated

Version 2022 (2)

I don't get it, the stems were pretty much the main reason for me to get this update.

Is this working for someone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WMEXZtDV2Q&t=0s
Video: Producer Secrets- Mixing Drum Stems with Band-in-a-Box® 2022

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=695023#Post695023
I don't believe RealBand supports Realstems.

However Realstems works in Band-in-a-Box as described in the video links Moultipass provided. Generate the stems in Band-in-a-Box and then export each track.
Posted By: rharv Re: RealDrums stems are not being generated? - 01/25/22 08:26 PM
I was kind of disappointed in this too, when I first heard of the stems I inquired right away whether Realband would support them and was told not at first but likely sometime soon.

BiaB is the flagship seller and usually gets these things first .. and eventually it gets ported over to RB.
Thanks guys! smile
If you have Reaper you can generate them up in it:
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?p=2505746#post2505746

But they should be working in the BBPlugin soon, that can be used in RealBand, else you just need to drag them out of Biab into RealBnad.

Bummer. Glad I saw this post after wasting time trying to get it to work in RB.

Thanks for the BIAB and Reaper links.
Will try those.
Posted By: Rich R Re: RealDrums stems are not being generated? - 03/06/22 12:11 PM
I always post here with trepidation because all of you are probably more advanced than I am, and I don't like asking silly questions, but here goes

I would like greater control of the drum mix than a single fader offers. BIAB 2022 has the ability to have stems. I read the notes and viewed the tutorial and opened real drums picker and chose a style with stems. I chose first to include the mix and then tried it without. In both cases, individual drum tracks appeared in the mixer window. However, The only one that could be heard was the mix channel. If I tried adjusting any of the others, nothing would happen.

When I brought the stems in without the mix, nothing played at all, no sounds were even being registered by the meters
I think I followed everything from the BIAB tutorial and also a youtube video by journeyman. Is there something I am missing?

I am using BIAB 2022 64-bit/ If it helps (though I have not used it for this) I am also using Reaper as my daw
Thanks for any assistance you can offer
Rich
RichR,

You may receive more views and responses by creating a new thread in the +++ Band-in-a-Box for Windows +++ forum section.

What Band-in-a-Box build are you using? What drum stem set are you trying? Can you post a screen shot of the Band-in-a-Box audio mixer while in playback mode?
2023 build 10 but still doesnt work. if stems work, soloist lost )) funny. )) (win11 pc)
RB 2023 does support generation of drum stems, but 2022 didn't yet support them.
© PG Music Forums