PG Music Home
Here is a video on a customer requested topic that goes over how to copy and paste both a single track as well as multiple tracks at once, in RealBand. Please let us know if you have any questions!

https://youtu.be/cb07s3ep-pM
Thanks For Sharing This.... It Is Very Useful for me.
Originally Posted By: Peter Virdee
Thanks For Sharing This.... It Is Very Useful for me.

We're glad you found it helpful! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
I suggest paying particular attention when using copy/paste to the start and end of the copy. If you are copying from measure 32 and want to get the entire measure, the dialog box should show 32-1-0 as the start and 32-4-119 as the end of the copy. If you want to paste this at the beginning of measure 39 then the paste dialog should show 39-1-0 as to where the paste is going to be inserted. Otherwise you may end up with things slightly off in your editing.

If you are working on a single track, you can select the 'snap' button which will make your copying start at one of the boundaries of a measure like 4-1-0, 4-2-0, 4-3-0 or 4-4-0 as an example and you can then expand the copy as far as you wish knowing it will end at some other measure boundary end point like 7-4-119. I use this feature a lot while editing knowing that the star and end of my copy will match up perfectly.
To add to Del's suggestion, most of the time I set the resolution higher, 1960 or 3840.
Instead of the beats being defined in 1/120th sections they are much smaller at 1/3840th.

That way you get finer 'chunks' when editing.

It is under Options - Resolution.
Also much like Del's example I often use the little arrows in the Edit window.
Single arrow goes to the start/end of the measure, so you would only have to input the desired measure numbers correctly, then the arrows fill in the rest.

The double arrows go to beginning/end of track.
Just another little time saver following along the same idea, different workflow.

So if you quickly highlight a section and it ends up being 32-1-3 thru 34-3-38 you can use these little arrows to quickly define the whole measures, assuming that is the goal.
© PG Music Forums