PG Music Home
Posted By: Keebo Mute and Solo - 03/30/10 04:28 AM
I am a relatively new user of RB (although I have been using BIAB for over a year now) and am finding it quite a bit more useful than I had originally expected. I have been using Sonar for my main DAW for over a decade and have gotten used to the work flow.

I know that these are two completely different companies but I would like to see at least a separate mute and solo icon in track view for each track as now it is a bit cumbersome to to do so without more work than needs to be done.

If this is now possible and I missed it please feel free to let me know how top do so.

Thanks,

Keebo
Posted By: musocity Re: Mute and Solo - 04/04/10 06:39 AM
100% Agree
http://www.pgmusic.com/ubbthreads/showfl...ge=2#Post265271
Posted By: jford Re: Mute and Solo - 04/06/10 02:00 AM
While a button on each track would be better, for now, If you want to solo multiple tracks in RealBand, just hit the main solo button, select the first track you want to solo, then hold the control key down to select additional tracks. Ctrl-click on the selected track to de-select it. Obviously, this only works if the track isn't already muted.

Of course, each track already has it's own mute button. Just click the green check mark and it turns into a red X to show it's muted.
© PG Music Forums