PG Music Home
Posted By: Tommyc Smooth Jazz - 01/08/11 01:10 PM
I would like to have as many Real Tracks smooth jazz styles as you have (boring)country styles ! I love the traditional Jazz styles ,but don't really use most of them (kinda dated). Don't need any more solos (even if they play better than me )!
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Smooth Jazz - 01/09/11 03:13 AM
You're not alone. The smooth Jazz realtracks are awesome!

But I think it's worth noting that Real Tracks really shine on instruments that typically have so much nuance and variability of sound that the best synth does not do justice to it as MIDI. Stringed instruments like banjos, guitars, pedal steel, mandolin and fiddle are notoriously hard to reproduce realistically with just MIDI... yet, there is a large market for these sounds, and PGMusic has decided to fill the niche (to the delight of many of us)

On the other hand, jazz is often played on instruments that are well suited to MIDI reproduction. (Which, IMO, is why for years BIAB has been considered a jazz program by many. Now it is seen as a program that supports all kinds of music, not just jazz.)

I know from experience that PGMusic is very responsive to customer request.I can only assume that what they have provided is in direct proportion to what they've been asked for.

And lots of people are asking for more smooth jazz realtracks
Posted By: sax80 Re: Smooth Jazz - 01/30/11 03:08 PM
Updated Smooth Jazz would be great. Ed
Posted By: Mick Emery Re: Smooth Jazz - 02/04/11 03:17 AM
+1
Posted By: bebopfive Re: Smooth Jazz - 02/05/11 12:47 AM
+1
© PG Music Forums