PG Music Home
Posted By: BGPooh Audioeffects Tutorial Wellcome - 04/10/11 03:15 PM
RealBand comes with audioeffects feature. It can be used professionally, but requires some additional information, which is not provided in help files.

Tutorial video is needed:

Instruments like these are commonly used:
- bass
- guitar
- organ
- vocal

Explaining what can be done with these tools in common recording and mixing sessions?
This may be a lot to do. But some visual and aural tips may give more deeper
understanding the art of recording and mixing with realband.
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Audioeffects Tutorial Wellcome - 07/12/11 12:04 PM
I think this is a great idea ! Who wouldn't want to be able to master at a pro level ? There are websites that will help ,but it would be cool to have a mixdown and mastering video tutorial !
Posted By: jcspro40 Re: Audioeffects Tutorial Wellcome - 07/12/11 01:27 PM
Groove 3 has some good ones. Producing Modern Country & Mixing Rock are great start-to-finish videos.

Multi-Platinum Pro Tools Mixing is a long one, but a good one.

And Audio Mixing Essentials from Ben Harris over on VTC is one of the first one I got, and learned a lot from it.

And yes, I have spent a lot of $$$ over the years learning how to get as bad as I am now!

The HUGE negative is that these all focus on using Pro Tools. Tho the tips & tricks will work on most any modern DAW, they still focus on using PT to get results.

I would love to see someone make a video on Real Band, like Shockwave199 did for his work flow video...I learned a lot from that series!
© PG Music Forums