PG Music Home
Posted By: BGPooh Show Assigned Instruments - 11/23/11 02:25 PM
I would like to have some kind of option into context menu called: "Show All Assigned Instruments".

By this feature you get additional information easily. For example artist, who is playing, type, feel, average tempo genre, memo. And just all selected instruments, no more and no less.

Compare what track window tells you about the instruments and player
"BB RealGuitar 510".

When making a hybrid style by combining all kind of suitable instruments it is very interesting to know what is the final band playing. Are you using "even" and "swing" feel players? That was a common error in 50's/60's, when rock was young.

Thank you for your time
B
Posted By: Brian K Re: Show Assigned Instruments - 12/03/11 10:59 PM
Actually wasn't that "error" what made those Jerry Lee, Chuck Berry, and Elvis (to name the most prominent)records really groove...hence "Rock and Roll". The players were playing straight eighths (more or less) and if you listen to those drummers they were playing a new groove between a shuffle and a straight or "even" feel. John Hyatt has done some great records approaching rhythm this way. I have never tried to do this with real tracks...anybody tried that?
Posted By: rharv Re: Show Assigned Instruments - 12/04/11 03:46 PM
I experiment with different RT's all the time. It's fun. Give it a shot, you never know what you'll discover.
© PG Music Forums