PG Music Home
I like to edit my volumes and such through the track window. This would be much easier than the mixer for me anyway.

Also, to be able to put labels in the time line on the track window such as verse - chorus - bridge - lead etc

Thanks,

We can do Track Envelopes right now on Audio tracks from the -- believe it or not -- PianoRoll window.

You won't see anything in the top of the window for there will be no MIDI data on an Audio track.

But the top right Dropdown can be changed to Volume or Pan on an Audio track and then the mouse can be used to draw the equivalent of Volume Envelopes in the lower window.

Speaking of that lower window, you can get more room and resolution there by grabbing it between upper and lower with the mouse and expanding the lower window to full height. Easier to see the 0 thru 127 that way.

But I do +1 your Wishlist here, because I too would like to be able to simply draw them in on the Tracks View like other programs allow.

--Mac
Thanks Mac....I never thought of the midi track...works great....but....like you said....track window is better. At least now I know how to get what I'm after.

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Envelope Volume on the audio track with nodes would be great. While we are at it, how about a mute tool that you drag along the track to mute selected areas,great for comped tracks.
Derm
I'd really like RB to have change options in the Chords view (per bar, etc) like BiaB allows. The current volume change methods are too cumbersome for me and I just screw things up trying to use them.
© PG Music Forums