PG Music Home
Posted By: Tano Music 2 Annoyances! - 06/14/16 11:42 AM
2 things that drive me crazy in RB:
--expanding the volume envelope under the track--too often i click somewhere on the track screen and I've inadventantly created a huge volume envelop when I didn't mean to...it's a good feature, but i would make the activation of it less responsive to random clicks in the track

--clicking on the chord window automatically copies and pastes a series of chords when all I wanted to do was to change the a/b part number...if I'm not watching real carefully, I've changed a bunch of chords when all I was doing was changing/removing the a/b part indicators..

Just some user feedback..
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: 2 Annoyances! - 06/14/16 06:42 PM
Originally Posted By: Tano Music
2 things that drive me crazy in RB:
--expanding the volume envelope under the track--too often i click somewhere on the track screen and I've inadventantly created a huge volume envelop when I didn't mean to...it's a good feature, but i would make the activation of it less responsive to random clicks in the track

--clicking on the chord window automatically copies and pastes a series of chords when all I wanted to do was to change the a/b part number...if I'm not watching real carefully, I've changed a bunch of chords when all I was doing was changing/removing the a/b part indicators..

Just some user feedback..

For the first point, maybe <Ctrl><Click> combination to add/adjust nodes?

Sorry, I didn't understand the 2nd point. That's not the case on my system.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: 2 Annoyances! - 10/07/16 02:56 PM
Thanks
© PG Music Forums