PG Music Home
Posted By: Tobias PG PlugIn Skins - 09/23/16 05:07 PM
Make 'em prettier some how! I use them and they seem to be very functional. But have a low quality appearance that gives the impression of not a lot of care went into their develpment. Perhaps I choose other FX Plug Ins simply because they are more handsome looking. I think they would command more respect if they had a nice cosmetic interface. I wouldn't go overboard. I would like to see them done in a PG styling fashion. You know, colorful and friendly. Following the style of BIAB and RB interface icons and such.
Posted By: Tobias Re: PG PlugIn Skins - 10/01/16 02:47 AM
I just realized I had already posted a PlugIn Make-Over request in another thread. Has good replies too. Maybe I'm older than I thought I was. Maybe my parents lied about my birthday. Maybe I have dual personalities and they both want PG PlugIn make-overs. Wait, what's my name? Where am I? Who is this sitting at my computer? Am I my friend?
Posted By: John-Luke Re: PG PlugIn Skins - 02/08/17 04:25 PM
It has already been requested many years ago (new skins and new locators).
If new skins have been implemented, we would have nice and pleasant PG Plug-Ins.
As positive side, they are very efficient and they efficiently do the job.
Posted By: Tobias Re: PG PlugIn Skins - 02/11/17 05:06 PM
Yeah, make 'em look fancy and they could put a price on them for individual or bundled download. But, still included with bigger purchase.
© PG Music Forums