PG Music Home
Posted By: silvertones Mute & solo button for each track - 10/02/09 01:23 PM
Self explanatory
Posted By: WienSam Re: Mute & solo button for each track - 10/03/09 01:23 AM
Good idea
Posted By: Darren Patrick Re: Mute & solo button for each track - 12/12/09 07:43 PM
I would also like to see a feature that allows you to hilite a selection of a track and just mute the hilited area, and also to be able to change the color of a hilited section.
Posted By: Shastastan Re: Mute & solo button for each track - 12/12/09 11:26 PM
I haven't got 2010 yet, but in 2009.5 the highlighted section is black. To mute a particular highlighted section, I just right click and from the drop down menu, I click on change volume and use a low number. I agree that a mute button or even a mute choice on the drop down menu would be nice.

Stan
Posted By: Mac Re: Mute & solo button for each track - 12/12/09 11:38 PM
Quote:

I haven't got 2010 yet, but in 2009.5 the highlighted section is black. To mute a particular highlighted section, I just right click and from the drop down menu, I click on change volume and use a low number. I agree that a mute button or even a mute choice on the drop down menu would be nice.

Stan

Excellent!

I've got to remember that feature is in there. Sometimes, from using past versions, you get stuck in the same old workflow rut. --And I now remember TESTING that out in one of the beta-thons, no less. I'd be stupid if I weren't so doggone dumb sometimes.

Good Show, Stan!

--Mac
© PG Music Forums