PG Music Home
As of now, RealBand only saves RealTracks to Utility tracks (or so I've been told), and appears to be true, according to the manual.

When I try saving a file with only MIDI tracks as a BIAB ".*G*" file, the Utility tracks are empty, even though they were directed to the individual utility tracks.
Thunderthud,

I'm not understanding your wishlist request based on your initial post. Please restate and clarify your request.
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Thunderthud,

I'm not understanding your wishlist request based on your initial post. Please restate and clarify your request.

Jim, this was your response to my request under the Windows forum...
Thunderthud,

Quote:

Are the tracks MIDI or audio? What exact steps are you following to export a file as SGU or MGU?

The 2022 New Features manual states on page 2 under Features and Fixes since 2021 the tracks must be audio

Just saying I'd like it to work for MIDI Files on Utility Tracks, not just audio. Thanks
+1 for RealBand saving MIDI and audio as utility tracks in Band-in-a-Box SGU and MGU song files.

ThunderThud, I remember the post you mentioned. I wanted to make sure I understood your request.
© PG Music Forums