PG Music Home
Hello everybody,

I just learned that the BIAB version for MAC is not as complete as the BIAB version for Windows.

In fact, there is not this among others:

Medley Maker,
no metronome during recording,
no guitar chord,
looping features are different,
no Conductor window,

In short, I am here to ask the development team of the BIAB version for Mac to integrate the Vocal Wizard option.

I saw that this option exists in the BIAB for the Windows version

and it disappoints me that this wonderful option is not there for MAC.

It's a must.
think about it
A plugin that, by determining your vocal range, can suggest the best tones to sing your song.
So, a useful tool.

Finally, hoping that the MAC version is a little more complete in terms of effective tools, this is one that my singing students and I would make our lives a lot easier.

THANKS !
They have come a long way to getting the Mac version the same, but yes it would be good.
Maybe sometime into the future you will see When will Band In A Box be available for iOS (& Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, as well as VST, VST3, AU, AUv3, AAX and LV2 plug-ins (at the same time))
Nice idea. I supported your idea in the Band-in-a-Box Wishlist forum section +++ HERE +++
Just as we never know when the Mac version will be ready, we do not know what features from the previous Windows release will make it till it arrives. How long did it take us to see a piano roll?

It would be nice to see the Mac version AS Native this year but not a deal breaker if it doesn't happen yet. At some point it will have to be.

Then there are the GUIs in some windows that still look like refugees from OS 8 and the naming conventions that don't make sense nor match the documentation. Of course, we get used to those as we know BIAB but I feel for the newbies looking at it for the first time.

10, 9. 8, 7, 6, 5,
If only Apple would stop changing OS that hamper Developers then maybe it could catch up it took a big part of the year to conquer Sonoma!
thats not an issue just update it for last years OS or the one before alot of programs cant use the latest os even when windows 11 came out it took a long time for some programs tor run on it properly.
© PG Music Forums