PG Music Home
Posted By: musocity Open SGU in Reaper Mac - 02/01/24 03:50 AM
I didn't get any feedback from any Mac users if Open SGU in REAPER worked on Mac so I got an old Mac working and saved a frozen SGU in Biab on Mac then opened it in Reaper on Mac, I set it to wav as I only had the wav version but should work fine with m4a or aiff or any other Reaper compatible format. I just Edit the script and copied the paths from the RealTracks/RealDrums preferences into the script the cmd+s to save.
Reaper is free to try n try n try...
See other scripts and tweaks HERE or https://stash.reaper.fm/u/ReaTrak
also: Advanced Mode of Working with Biab

to:
convert selected stereo drum track to stems (where available)
create reapeaks in RealTrack RealDrums folders (allows instant loading of RealTracks from SGU)
change instrument from FX <> Direct Input keeping same riffs
change selected RT RD file type (to use any other Reaper file type. Reaper will batch convert RT RD folders to any other format)
change selected RT RD to mp4 if you have Video RealTracks
etc...
also see: Set Item Fades

[Linked Image]

Attached File
Posted By: musocity Re: Open SGU in Reaper Mac - 02/06/24 06:57 AM
This should work on Mac:
New GUI script Set-SGU-MGU-single-frozen-track-or-section-to-import-to-selected-track-GUI.zip
This allows you to set the current SGU you are working on in Biab and instantly import any frozen track or section, so each time I generate a new bit or freeze a different track I Cmd+ S Biab first then click the Import SGU in Reaper:

[Linked Image]

If I generate different solo sections in Biab I can instantly transfer them to a new track in Reaper using Open SGU in Reaper .
If I select all the items then > Action: "Tracks: Implode selected items across tracks to one fixed lane track"
then set to comping. Because the riff aren't consolidated wav files you have so much more control and creativity.
This makes video editing so easy, and you can also edit Video RealTracks.

[Linked Image]

© PG Music Forums