PG Music Home
Posted By: Benny How do I completely uninstall BIAB - 08/04/11 10:48 PM
So I upgraded, and did the E-download. Now, BIAB is crashing and acting real weird. How do I totally uninstall this program so that I can do a clean re-install? THANKS!
Posted By: Benny Re: How do I completely uninstall BIAB - 08/04/11 10:49 PM
I forgot to say that I'm using 2011.5.

THANKS!
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: How do I completely uninstall BIAB - 08/04/11 10:57 PM
You would just erase the folder called Band-in-a-Box in the Applications folder.
Posted By: Benny Re: How do I completely uninstall BIAB - 08/04/11 11:35 PM
Tried that. BIAB is acting WONKY man. Crashing on quit and also, complaining that beat mapper can't load that 70's soul drum part, even though it's sitting right in the correct folder. I'll try to give a few more details in a bit. Teaching a lesson right now.
Posted By: Benny Re: How do I completely uninstall BIAB - 08/05/11 04:45 AM
OK, so my BIAB 2011.5 installer HD arrived today. I'm going to just delete that folder and try again. I'll post an update later.
Posted By: Benny Re: How do I completely uninstall BIAB - 08/06/11 04:08 AM
It's totally working now. Just deleted the old hodge podgy downloaded version, and installed clean off of the hard disc that came in the mail. Awesomeness ensued.
Posted By: Mike51 Re: How do I completely uninstall BIAB - 03/25/18 07:15 PM
If I have the PC audiophile version, do I disconnect the external hard drive first? I want to re-install everything to one internal drive after clearing BIAB, RealBand, and PTPro, and all associated files from my drive C:

But I do not want to lose my Audiophile Hard Drive contents.

Can you advise?
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: How do I completely uninstall BIAB - 03/25/18 08:10 PM
I would suggest you start a fresh thread with a post title that will catch attention to the different question you have.

I'm new to the Mac version so I don't know how to use the PC audiophile drive contents, but I believe it has been stated here that it could be done.
Posted By: Mike51 Re: How do I completely uninstall BIAB - 03/25/18 11:02 PM
Thanks. I had trouble navigating the threads. I kinda thought it got lost. --- another trumpet player as well.
© PG Music Forums