PG Music Home
when i enter a new chord...in previous versions I used to see what I was typing in an area in the upper right. I cannot find that area now. I CAN ONLY type a new chord in 'blind' without seeing its letters and characters at all.

I'm guessing the new chord is showing up in the chord box in its normal place in the chart, but that cursor area is solid black, nothing shows at all when I type a new chord. Or it's showing up somewhere else that I can't find.

I looked for color preferences to change that solid black curser block into something else - didn't find an option for that. I did find where I can change the chord chart background color (I like parchment) but that does NOT help with the chord entry problem.

AFTER I type a new chord, It DOES show up once I move the cursor away from the measure I was typing into.

Please help me know how to type in a new chord and see what I'm typing.

thank you.
You should be able to see your chords as you enter them in the small window just below and to the right of the Memo button.
never mind, i found the area when chord entry shows.
it's really about the same location as before but now it's 'white on chartreuse' or so.
For the next (free) build, we'll change the color for that control to black on current chord cell color.
For us older folk, Could you make the box bigger?
© PG Music Forums