PG Music Home
Posted By: kevinlamb Best BIAB RT Demo track yet (IMHO) - 05/10/16 11:15 PM
Congrats programmers and musicians at PG. Just listened to RT Demo Atmosphere Chillout (ATMSPH3, RT Set 252). Now you are hitting the sweet spot! This is modern work that shows you can become more commercial and contemporary with your product. This is the kind of track I would expect from a studio in Nashville that is producing music that sells "today."
I would not have thought of including loops in a BIAB session but now "I get it." MAKE MORE OF THESE KINDS OF THINGS! I am doing demo work for people that are pitching their stuff and this is way more what things are sounding like these days. I think you have made enough Folk, Texas Blues, Doo-Wap, Banjo waltzes, and Bluegrass - they are great, but I have enough. What I don't have are productions like ATMSPH3. Make more. Make more. And do it across the other genres too - especially Rock and Country Rock.
(Oh, do love the Crooner stuff to. May have to write a 1940's song just to use the RT's).
And finally - so glad you hooked up with Brent, Randy Kohrs, and Paul Franklin. That's the way to do it.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Best BIAB RT Demo track yet (IMHO) - 05/11/16 08:08 PM
Thanks Kevin!
© PG Music Forums