PG Music Home
Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac is here with over 80 NEW features and enhancements, 202 NEW RealTracks, 34 MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, 24 available "Bonus" RealTracks (until May 31st), and more!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac has over 80 exciting new features and enhancements! The main screen GUI has been redesigned with many requested improvements, including a new, smaller footprint, configurable toolbars, and more. RealTracks sound better than ever with improved stretching and transposition quality (Elastique 3), better phrase transitions, and Natural Arrangements. We have added new "Woodshedding" RealTracks called 12-Key Guitar RealTracks from Brent Mason played in 12 keys with Hi-Q (precise) Tab/Notation which is ideal for studying and learning. There are many RealDrums enhancements including Half/Double/Triple time, Multiple Drum/Percussion/Loops on one drum track, and more. There is a dedicated Song Titles Browser with metadata info on over 8,000 popular songs. UserTracks enhancements include Half/Double/Triple time, rests, 3/4 waltz support, and more. We've added a new VST Synthesizer (sforzando SFZ Synth) with support for the popular .SFZ sound format, as well as PG Music’s Hi-Q sounds... ...and more!

Plus, Until May 31st, 2017, SAVE on most upgrade packages and receive a Free Bonus PAK of Add-ons that includes 4 MIDI SuperTracks & 4 Instrumental Studies! Or upgrade to the 49-PAK and get ALL 24 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 30 MIDI SuperTracks, 18 Instrumental Studies, and 59 re-discovered RealStyles & MIDI SuperTracks! Learn More...

To find the Upgrade package right for you, visit www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm

Watch the new 6 minute features video...
Can I get the 49pak in the audiophile edition?
Yes! When you are ordering your Audiophile Edition, just make sure to add the 49-PAK to your order (the shopping cart will prompt this) and your Audiophile will ship with the uncompressed files for the 49-PAK RealTracks!

(Note: the uncompressed 49-PAK option is only available at the time the Audiophile is purchased. If a customer wants to add the uncompressed 49-PAK to a 2017 Audiophile after it's been sent/received, they will need to contact our customer service team to arrange an exchange.)
Posted By: Paul5985 Re: Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac is here! - 04/25/17 02:44 PM
Has the Style Maker received an update to make it at least equivalent to the Win version? I'd really like to be able to do more with the styles I have. Realtracks sound nice but I work with MIDI. The more I can do with styles and variations of styles the more usable BIAB is to me.
Posted By: RobCrowdy Re: Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac is here! - 04/29/17 11:16 PM
Hi-

I'm sure this has been asked a million times before but I can't find it in the FAQs.
I have BIAB 2016 UltraPak as a hard drive; I have just purchased BIAB 2017 UltraPak also on a hard drive.
How do I install my new version? I know that some files are on the computer hard drive and some are on the BIAB drive but I can't work out which ones.
I hope this isn't a silly question.
Thanks-

Rob.
It's NOT a silly question!

Since you have the 2016 UltraPlusPAK installed (including RealTracks Sets up to #253), you would only need to install the new RealTracks Sets 254-277. Of course, you will also want to install the Band-in-a-Box program too!

We have a pretty detailed FAQ that explains the different choices for installing and using your Band-in-a-Box hard drive that I recommend reading through: http://www.pgmusic.com/techfaq44.htm#47

smile
Callie
© PG Music Forums