PG Music Home
We're proud to say that Band-in-a-Box® is enjoyed worldwide!

Our most recent video review of Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac was created by Aram, who is a sound producer, production blogger, and author of popular video tutorials broadcasted with MUZBIZNES.

You many not be able to understand everything he says (it's in Russian), but check it out:

In this video, Aram explains the newer features and main functions of the program. He begins to describe some of the main functions (in his own opinion) of the program, mentions the screen controls, plugin controls, ready songs and styles (which he considers to be the most strong point of the program), demo tracks (and suggests to listen to listen to one of them), note editor, audio editor, and instruments.

Aram is thrilled with all of the different styles available for Band-in-a-Box®, and explains the StylePicker in more detail. He also discusses the mixer for quickly choosing instruments.

Aram also describes one of the most important, in his opinion, functions of the program - chord builder. He enters 4 chords with the help of the latter and suggests to listen to the result.

As a conclusion, Aram states that Band-in-a-Box® is necessary for musicians which don't have much experience or good enough techniques to play complicated jazz parts etc.

Thank you Aram for the upbeat Band-in-a-Box review!
I didn't know you spoke russian, Callie! shocked
I wish I spoke Russian! Fortunately, our Russian translator was able to help us out with this video - I really tried to follow along, but... I definitely don't understand the Russian language. (2017 goals???) wink
Always a good thing to have ambitions...or so I've been told grin
© PG Music Forums