PG Music Home
If you're new to Band-in-a-Box® and looking for a Forum just for you, check out the Beginner's Forum! This forum is the perfect place to post resources ideal for those starting with the program.

If you're not new to Band-in-a-Box®, that doesn't mean you can't join in the action! Pop over to the Beginners Forum to join in the discussion & share your knowledge too - we have a really supportive & helpful crew on the forums - for those of you that have already been helping out, thank you! (Don't think I haven't noticed! In fact, Matt Finley beat me to a reply this morning!)
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
(Matt Finley beat me to a reply this morning!)

Callie,

That's Matt Finley's specialty! He, jford, Videotrack and Pipeline are REALLY fast... and they know such a lot, too. S-o-o-o-o many times I've typed up a reply to a post only to discover that one of those four (and others) have slipped in somewhere between when I hit "Reply" and "Submit" smile

All the best,
Noel
Originally Posted By: Noel96
===S-o-o-o-o many times I've typed up a reply to a post only to discover that one of those four (and others) have slipped in somewhere between when I hit "Reply" and "Submit"===
If not before we hit Submit (and just go straight for the backspace key), don't I know it! crazy

As for the main topic: We were all "new" around here at some point, always a good thing to remember cool
© PG Music Forums