PG Music Home
Posted By: camog Xtra Styles 3 & 4 (BB UltraPlus Mac 2017) N/A - 12/29/17 05:36 AM
Hi on the Forum - I've had a frustrating 3 days trying to get my newly purchased Xtra Styles 3 & 4 to work! I keep a complete copy of the "BB UltraPlus 2017 Mac USB drive" on an external HD and run BB directly from there (MacBook Pro) - no problems, all working fine! I have installed the Xtra Styles 3 & 4 to the same external HD using the provided installers, directing the installation to my external HD! The styles are showing in the StylePicker list, but all are N/A???
BB is updated to Build 186 and the April & July 2017 R/T updates are installed as well - MacBook Pro with OS Sierra 10.12.6, have e-mailed support twice but no response so far! Wondering whether anyone here could help please, anybody else with similar problems?? Grateful for any assistance, season's greetings all round!! Camog
I have also been into my R/T Preferences and pointed that correctly to the R/T Folder on my external HD - as well as done the Rebuild of my Styles List, several times !! I'm baffled as to why the Xtra Styles are listed as N/A - with no indication of 'why' they are not available, very frustrating!! Camog
© PG Music Forums