PG Music Home
I upgraded to BiaB 2017 last month and, during browsing the Real Track groups that I'd gotten on the PG Music web page, I found a specific Real Track that I really liked after listening to the band demo of the specific track on the web page.

I'd like to load this into my work area from the new version, but in attempting to do so, a different demo song is loaded for that Real Track.

My process was: I identified the Real Track and in clicking the demo song, I noted that it wasn't the same song that I'd heard when reviewing that particular Real Track on the website review of the Real Track groups.

Am I making sense? Anyone have an suggestions on how to load the song that I'd heard into my work area to be able to manipulate?
Posted By: w Re: Hearing specific band demo track in RealTrack - 01/25/18 01:34 AM
Perhaps you could provide specific information to help us help you, for example:

Quote:
during browsing the Real Track groups that I'd gotten on the PG Music web page, I found a specific Real Track that I really liked after listening to the band demo of the specific track on the web page

could you provide us with the urls for web page for that real track and the band demo of that specific track

Quote:
in clicking the demo song, I noted that it wasn't the same song that I'd heard when reviewing that particular Real Track on the website review of the Real Track groups.

What is the real track demo song that you bought and paid for ?

Perhaps others reading your posting may have more and better ideas to help you .

Am I correct in assuming that it is a songfile (i.e. SGU/MGU) that you a loading into to BIAB and that when you generate that songfile, it's different from the one you heard with the demo?

I have the Windows version of BIAB and, if the above it the case, my experience is that the songfile is determined by the style file (i.e. the .STY file). If the Realtrack you head is included with a number of styles, it would be necessary to identify which style the demo used.

Regards,
Noel

© PG Music Forums