PG Music Home
Posted By: A-Z HELP lead sheets only print 32 bars why? - 04/27/18 10:26 PM
my lead sheets will only print 32 bars and it finishes it off when the song is much longer. why? all laid out with only one chorus no repeats etc.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: HELP lead sheets only print 32 bars why? - 04/27/18 10:51 PM
In the Windows version of BIAB, under "Print Options" (when in Leadsheet mode), there's a selection called "Whole Song" that needs to be active. Could it be this?

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: JayO Re: HELP lead sheets only print 32 bars why? - 04/27/18 11:32 PM
You are correct Noel, the Mac version has that same preference.
For some reason I think the default value is "First Chorus", and I have had it default back to that on occasion.

I don't remember if it was from running updates, or I actually did reset defaults to factory settings, but yes that preference can change on you without realizing it.

- Jay

Attached picture Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 10.24.47 PM.png
Hi A-Z,

When you hit Print in Print Options, another window called "Print" should appear. What's selected beside Pages? Is it All, or Single?

Also, if you click PDF in that same window and choose "Open PDF in Preview", does it show the whole song, or is it still only bars 1-32?

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
© PG Music Forums