PG Music Home
Hi all,
Just had my first look into my new BIAB 2018 for Mac. Pretty cool! Only thing is when I load some of the Video Realtracks, the guitar TAB notation display only has 4 lines instead of the usual 6 lines. Anybody else found this? The idea is great for a guitar teacher like me, even if the videos are a bit jittery (out of necessity really, since the track is being auto generated), a bit of video editing and I should be away laughing. But it's a problem if only half the strings are shown in the TAB. The standard notation staff is fine. Funny thing is, this doesn't happen on tracks with no video capability. So far, the Videotracks with the fault are Dickson.Sty, GetEven.Sty, OurSake.Sty. That'll do for a start. The midi guitar tracks show the 6 lines of the TAB, but the RealTracks do not. I'll send this to PG Support and let you all know how I get on.
Hi Steve,

I'm seeing 6 strings in the tab for the video RealTracks used in those styles.

Can you email a screenshot to support@pgmusic.com please?

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Steven,
Thanks for the comments. That would usually be related to the resolution that you have chosen for the video. A "too-low" resolution would only show one pixel per tab line and zero for some lines. So try a higher resolution, like 1920 x 1080. Your display software can always make it smaller.
Will do Kent.
Thanks,
Steve
Hi Peter,
It's actually showing 4 lines in some guitar realtracks in BB 2018 itself (without rendering to a video).
Sorry, I'm a bit limited technically even though I've used BB for over a decade).I've sent a screenshot to pgsupport (Kent)
Steve
Hi Steve
Did you load the guitar videorealtrack to the bass track (next to the master track)?
© PG Music Forums