PG Music Home
Posted By: w MIDI SuperTracks Sets for Band-in-a-Box® - 07/22/18 06:34 PM
How do i ascertain which sets are installed

and

which sets would i need to buy for Mac Band-in-a-Box® Audiophile 2018 ?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: MIDI SuperTracks Sets for Band-in-a-Box® - 07/23/18 08:34 AM
Hi w,

This might help.

Firstly, to see what MIDI Supertrack sets you have, it's possible to...

1. enter into Stylepicker

2. select "Other" (#1) on image

3. select "Specific MIDI Supertrack Set"

There are currently 27 sets. With the Windows version of the program, this is not working correctly for me at the moment so I recommend the below approach as a double-check.

Alternatively, click on the heading at the top of the "Set #" column. This will sort the column. Then just scroll down to see what your highest MST number is. (This is the method I use.)

The link below will take you to all the currently available MST sets that are available.

http://www.pgmusic.com/addons.supertracks.php

Hope this helps,
Noel

P.S. If it helps, my latest MIDI Supertrack is 3013: Piano, Rhythm CelticSlideFastJigDave Sw 140 (that's from Set 27)

Attached picture displaying midi supertracks.JPG
Hi Noel. Do you know if Supermidi sets 21-27 packages are listed separately or in their own package. I did the checklist on my system as you outlined and only have 01-20 listed so I checked my account and only have 01-20 listed. I've always purchased the Everything pak when it was available and have the equivalent UltraPlus Pak for 2018 version.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: MIDI SuperTracks Sets for Band-in-a-Box® - 07/23/18 09:05 AM
Hi Charlie,

I only have sets 1 - 20 listed when I use the "Other | Specific MIDI Supertrack Set #" filter.

When I sort by the column, though, I up to MST 27.

For some reason the filter is not populating with the full complement of sets. I've reported it to the development team in the beta-testing-latest-builds site.

Try sorting by the column number and then scrolling down to the MSTs.

I've checked Set 27 at the above link and I have the MIDI Supertracks listed. So far, I'm up to MST #3013.

Regards,
Noel
© PG Music Forums