PG Music Home
Hello all,

Very new to BIAB and have been frustrated all night trying to figure this out to no avail. The first issue is that my song ends too early. BIAB is generating an ending before the end of the song. I have there generate a 2 bar ending unchecked in the song settings. Can't seem to find the answer to this.

Second problem is holds. The chord I want to hold appears Red and visually appears as it should. but it won't work. Rests don't work either. They are all Real Tracks and i assume that may have something to do with it, but it seems as though it should work.

Any help for this newbie is greatly appreciated. I am giving up for the night.

Dave
Dave,

It sounds like you might have rendered an audio file with the same name as the song file and this audio is located in the same directory as the BIAB song file.

If you have, this audio file will automatically load when you open the song file and play along with the song. (This can mask other effects that you've applied to the song file.)

When you load the song, have a look under the Audio menu and see if you have the option to "Kill" the audio. If you do, select it.

Also, when holds, etc., are added, the song file needs to have any frozen tracks unfrozen and then the whole song needs regenerating for the effects to be created.

Hope this helps,
Noel
Thx so much Noel. That sounds like it is likely the problem. I had previously frozen some tracks and rendered an audio file. I will check this later today. I really appreciate your reply.

Dave
© PG Music Forums