PG Music Home
I'm new to Band in a Box... love it. However I want to export separate tracks to my Logic Pro DAW. I have watched a few videos,
one being on the PG site in support, in Videos. When I click on the "Daw" button in the "Drop" area, upper left, Logic dose not come up in the background as the videos show. Thus I cannot drag and drop files into Logic. I have clicked on the icon next to the drop and drag area, "DAW", got the drop down menu, and selected the Start DAW Plug In Mode..... But still nothing happens..

Help Please
Thank You
Wallly
The DAW mode just sits biab on top of other windows.
Just drag the track name from the top bar to AIFF or WAV in the "Drop" area, then when it's green drag into logic.
If you want all the tracks in Logic it might be quicker saving them to separate tracks in one go into a folder then drag em into Logic from there.
Hi Wally,

Was Logic already running, or closed, when you did this in Band-in-a-Box?

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Thank You for your responce. Got it all worked out....again..... thank you
Glad you got it working.

One of the current issues for Macs in general is that double-clicking on links in 32 bit apps such as BIAB will often not open 64 bit only applications. Finale 25 and Logic Pro X are two prime examples.

It doesn't mean you can't do what you want but sometimes you have to rethink how to do it.
Hi,

Band-in-a-Box isn't supposed to be able to open Logic, so this issue nothing to do with 32/64-bit. Logic just had to be opened manually. In the video Wally was referring to, Logic was already open, that step just wasn't shown.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Originally Posted By: Kent - PG Music
Hi,

Band-in-a-Box isn't supposed to be able to open Logic, so this issue nothing to do with 32/64-bit. Logic just had to be opened manually. In the video Wally was referring to, Logic was already open, that step just wasn't shown.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music

Since I was giving a general Mac tip, nothing in the above contradicts what I wrote.
© PG Music Forums