PG Music Home
I cannot get past this error when I try to open notation.

"PGMusic F Regular (PGMUS.TTF) font not found. Notation will not display properly without this font."

I've verified that all of the PGMusic fonts are installed in Macintosh HD>Library>Fonts. I've reinstalled BIAB 2018 and restarted, but still get the same error. What am I doing wrong? I'm running a Macbook Pro with OS High Sierra 10.13.6. Thanks for any help!
I get the same error about missing pgmus.ttf. I searched my computer and it's not there. I also searched the hard drive I purchased BB pre installed. It's not there either!

Originally Posted By: Joey the Flute Guy
I get the same error about missing pgmus.ttf. I searched my computer and it's not there. I also searched the hard drive I purchased BB pre installed. It's not there either!

You should have six pg....ttf files in your Library/Fonts folder

Did you install BIAB onto your hard drive in the default location?

You may have to clean up the contents Fonts folder by name to find them — they don't alphabetize in order if you don't.

If you are not the Administrator on the computer or didn't grant the proper permissions during the install process, they may have installed in (users)/Library/Fonts. Move them to the correct directory, reboot and that should fix you up.

If they didn't install, the Fonts installer can be found in Applications/Band-in-a-Box/Data the file name is bbfonts.pkg Double-click to reinstall.
Hi Mike,
Thanks for your help; however, after installing the bbfonts.pkg it still doesn't display the notation. Any ideas?
Thanks so much
Kirby
When you run the 'Band-in-a-Box Setup' on the hard drive, it will install the fonts. Running the bbfonts.pkg should do that as well. I think you might just need to quit and restart Band-in-a-Box, since it will load the fonts at startup.
© PG Music Forums