PG Music Home
Posted By: jcgato98 Help understanding BASS TAB numbering - 02/01/19 09:02 PM
Trying to follow one of the Reggae samples with one chord in C, but the TAB numbering is confusing me.

The staff notes show what looks like to me two C notes, but the TAB indicates an A String 3 fret and an E string 8th fret notes. The notes on the track sound as if they are being played together but the interval on the TAB will just not allow that. Am I looking at it wrong?

---------
---------
--3------
-----8---
Posted By: w Re: Help understanding BASS TAB numbering - 02/02/19 12:12 PM
Originally Posted By: jcgato98
Trying to follow one of the Reggae samples with one chord in C, but the TAB numbering is confusing me.

The staff notes show what looks like to me two C notes, but the TAB indicates an A String 3 fret and an E string 8th fret notes. The notes on the track sound as if they are being played together but the interval on the TAB will just not allow that. Am I looking at it wrong?

---------
---------
--3------
-----8---

Welcome to the PG forums .

Interesting question/situation although not clear since you have not provided which Reggae sample you are working on . Perhaps if you specify the Reggae sample it would more helpful for us to understand and provide an answer .

I'm sure that there will others reading your post that are more skilled than I that will be able to help you immediately .

© PG Music Forums