PG Music Home
Attached is a screen movie showing the kinds of problems I constantly are having with BIAB. I might be doing something wrong but I don't think so.

I trying to perform the simple task of writing in a chord in BIAB's main window without any succes.

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong?

sincerely

Mads Anderskouv
OK, great....I couldn't attach the file because it is too big.

What it shows is me multiple times trying to write "D7" in a field. When Writing only "7" shows and when pressing enter it says "B" !!??!!

??? ma
megamads,

I see you live in Denmark.

Is it possible your computer and the Band-in-a-Box program may be set to use different keyboards; for instance Danish keyboard for one and US or UK keyboard for the other?
Hi Jim

I just checked. Everything seems to be OK keyboard wise.....

:-) ma
megamads,

You may want to repost your issue in the Band-in-a-Box for Mac forum section +++ HERE +++ This section is more for PG Music to post general solutions. I'm sorry I didn't mention this in my first response.

I use the Windows edition. There is enough difference between the two operating systems and program that I don't feel comfortable providing additional suggestions. Hopefully, once you post in the Mac section a Mac user will be along shortly to offer more ideas.
Is this happening with all chords, or just D7? If it’s happening with any chord, then you have a transposition in effect.

Did you try Return to (most) Factory Settings?

Is this a Danish version of BIAB?
HI Matt

No matter what chord I wrote the cell showed "7" while writing and "B" when I moved on.

This happens period.

Yes, it's a danish version.

:-) mads A

PS: I recorded a screen movie that shows what is happening, but it's too large for your forum. I can mail it to you if you have an addres?
OK.

Did you try Return to Factory Settings?
Not period!!!.... :-).... but periodically..... sorry
Hi megamads,

In relation to the movie....

If you install the free version of Dropbox, you'll be able to upload you movie to Dropbox. Then if you copy the Dropbox Link/URL for the file, post it here and we'll be able to download the movie and view it.

Regards,
Noel
© PG Music Forums