PG Music Home
Band-in-a-Box® 2019 64-bit for Mac works GREAT with the just-released Catalina 64-bit only OS!

Updating your Mac to the latest macOS Catalina? Don't miss a beat with our 64-bit version of Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac®, fully compatable with the just-released macOS Catalina!

In fact, Catalina features like Sidecar (a feature which allows you to utilize your iPad as a second display) work well with the new Band-in-a-Box® 2019 - great for sharing charts with other musicians!

So, take comfort in knowing that the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2019 64-bit for Mac runs great on Catalina and there are no known Catalina/Band-in-a-Box® issues.

Have an older version of the program that won't work with Catalina (which only runs 64-bit programs)? Don't fret - you can upgrade to the newest version for as little as $59, here.
Just installed Mac OS Catalina but Audio Chord Wizard will not run - (Mac Version of BIAB - Audiophile 2019 - September purchase) - help please
Spencer
Audio Chord Wizard v.2.3.0.12 which installs with BIAB 2019 64 bit is still showing as being 32 bit in the Mac System Report and so won't run in Catalina.
Basement,
The Audio Chord Wizard is built in to the 64 but program now, and you access it from the audio edit window. It is integrated into the program, and it’s 64 bit.
Am I correct in thinking that Amplitube is still not compatible, as I get the unregistered hiss even though it is registered?
Does BIAB 2019 work on Mohave? I cannot upgrade to Catalina yet since I have some 32-bit apps/plugins.
Found in another post that it does work on Mohave...
Compatible with and runs great on “64 bit only” Catalina OS 10.15 (and older Mac OS down to and including Snow Leopard 10.6.8)
Originally Posted By: TRYUK
Am I correct in thinking that Amplitube is still not compatible, as I get the unregistered hiss even though it is registered?

The Authorization Manager has been updated. Check IK for the latest news.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=macoscatalina
Hi Mike, I updated the authorisation manager and custom shop which work fine on Catalina. Amplitube 3 which was installed before upgrade to Catalina is still not compatible. I tried to install Amplitube 4 on Catalina but get the not compatible message. I guess IK Multimedia will get to these apps at some point.

Tim.
Amplitube 3 will never be compatible.

I'll try 4 on my test machine soon. There's a note in Support that says 4.9 should work and it is 64 bit in About This Mac/Applications.. We'll see...

In my testing, AmpliTube 3.15 does work on both Mojave and Catalina.
(Band-in-a-Box 2019 customers on Catalina may want to re-download the Plugins install from their account as it has been recently updated. AmpliTube may need to be installed manually from the Data folder with a control-click --> Open anyways.)
Hi Andrew, I tried that and installed Amplitube 3.15 but it still does not work. I did this after upgrading to Catalina, so is this the problem? I also installed the latest version of Authorisation manager 1.0.27 which works fine. On opening Custom shop 1.9 it then tells me there is a newer version which turns out to be Amplitube 4.9.0 but this is incompatible and cannot be installed at all?
© PG Music Forums