PG Music Home
Posted By: Island Soul BIAB 2019 - 10/09/19 05:26 AM
Howdy folks,
I am wondering if it is a good idea to go ahead and get the BIAB 2019 audiophile edition? I have looked at some of the video on the plugin and it feels like the plugin is just the same format as dragging the track to the DAAw section of BIAB and then loading the files to my DAW. I also do not understand how you cannot tempo sync the plugin with you DAW. If I want my project in Logic to be set at 98bpm, why do I have to change the BPM in the project.

Anyways, should I still get the 2019 version with those two minor things I bought up?
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: BIAB 2019 - 10/09/19 04:57 PM
Island Soul,

Much depends on how you use Band-in-a-Box. If you're using it in commercial audio production then I'd say yes. For Mac users, desirable, got-to-have, features many have requested are available in the plug-in. The plug-in has additional tracks that can hold more instruments. The additional tracks can be used to generate RealTrack multi-riffs. Multi-riffs are regenerated RealTracks that play over a few, highlighted bars instead of a full track regeneration. Regenerating a few bars takes less time than regenerating full tracks.

This capability is ready now. Check out the Mac plug-in overview +++ HERE +++

Although the 2019 product is released updates are already under discussion in the forum. The lead developer, Adar, has indicated several fixes and new features are on the way.
© PG Music Forums