PG Music Home
Posted By: Music2go4 Notation no scrolling [Resolved] - 11/03/19 02:03 PM
I noticed that when I'am in Notation window, the 32bit I am able to scroll but not in 64bit? What to do?
Posted By: Music2go4 Re: Notation no scrolling - 11/10/19 02:39 PM
Peter, can you take a look at the Notation Window scrolling function? It is not scrolling in 64bit. Any possible fix? I am able to scroll in 32bit.
Posted By: Music2go4 Re: Notation no scrolling - 11/18/19 01:25 PM
I've been a long-time user of BIAB since its inception and it has been wonderful. I use the notation window frequently in BIAB but the scrolling feature in 64bit (2019) is not working very well even updating to build 315. The scrolling feature is very convenient in entering and editing MIDI notes. Confirmed bug?

Thanks,

Music2go4
teamsalidona at Salidona.com
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Notation no scrolling - 11/18/19 07:09 PM
Hi,

Can you be more specific? The notation window scrolling works for me in Band-in-a-Box 2019 (64bit), although it does have a slightly different look. I my testing, I can scroll by using the keyboard cursor keys, or by dragging the thumb, or by clicking anywhere in the scrollbar. Is this not working for you, and which OS do you have?

Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Notation no scrolling - 11/19/19 08:55 AM
I wonder does he mean auto scroll
Posted By: Music2go4 Re: Notation no scrolling - 11/19/19 11:13 AM
I got an E-mail response from Deryk, PG Music Inc. that says.....

"We tested this and got the same results right away. We have passed it forward as a bug to our developers so they are aware it needs fixed."

I am just waiting for the update.

Thanks,

Music2go4
teamsalidona @ Salidona.com
Posted By: Music2go4 Re: Notation no scrolling - 11/19/19 11:32 AM
Aloha,

Andrew says, "I can scroll by using the keyboard cursor keys, or by dragging the thumb, or by clicking anywhere in the scrollbar"..

Yes, those keyboard functions as mentioned above work, but I seldom use the computer keyboard keys. Most of the time I use the scroll wheel of the mouse to do note editing. The mouse scrolling feature is very convenient in entering and editing MIDI notes.. and now it's gone in both Catatlina 64bit and Mojave 64bit. It's working fine in 32bit in both Catalina and Mojave..

Music2go4
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Notation no scrolling - 11/19/19 02:58 PM
Ah, mouse wheel -- I see that now
Posted By: Music2go4 Re: Notation no scrolling - 12/06/19 04:24 AM
Band-in-a-Box 2019 Mac - Build 317 update:

FIXED: The mouse scroll wheel did not work in the Notation window. SOLVED.

PGMusic, Thank you very much and Happy Holidays!!!!

Music2go4
© PG Music Forums