PG Music Home
Posted By: ChicagoBob some Realtracks not generating - 11/28/19 01:07 PM
I went back to work on a previous song and noticed that the fiddle 1593 is generating a track. I tried 1594 too and that didnt work. All of the others i have tried so far seem to work. I tried the same track on a second computer and it worked. Any thoughts?

BOB
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: some Realtracks not generating - 11/28/19 05:27 PM
You say 1593 it *is* generating a track, did you mean to say that it's not? If you look in the RealTracks Picker, does it show up as N/A ?
Posted By: ChicagoBob Re: some Realtracks not generating - 11/30/19 10:03 PM
no it shows available and I can load it via the Logic Plugin
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: some Realtracks not generating - 11/30/19 11:21 PM
Wait - so 1593 is working and 1594 is not? Or they are both not?

I suggest that you load the main Band-in-a-Box application, and open the StylePicker and click Rebuild (Fast OK). Next, verify what folder Band-in-a-Box is using for your RealTracks folder - you can find this in the RealTracks Preferences - is there a custom folder set? Normally there wouldn't be.

Next, open the RealTracks Picker and check those two RT #s and see if they show up as N/A - if so it could say N/A (ST2 not found) or N/A (RT Folder not found).

Assuming they are working here, go back to the plugin, and go to File | Preferences - verify that the folder locations specified there are pointing to the correct locations of your Band-in-a-Box folder etc.
© PG Music Forums