PG Music Home
Posted By: Callie - PG Music Loops-with-Style PAK 1! - 01/07/20 03:38 PM
The recently released Loops-with-Style PAK 1 is your chance to expand your loops collection with 100 new loops!

To show them in action, we've created 50 new RealStyles that each include two of the loops. Plus, if you use the loops in Band-in-a-Box, we've included intelligent versions of the loops that automatically switch at A and B part markers. Each loop has a matching sister loop that works perfectly for another substyle!

We're offering Loops-with-Style PAK 1 for just $29! Purchase here.

Note: Loops-with-Style PAK 1 requires the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 or higher UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Windows user? Click here for product information, or to to purchase Loops-with-Style PAK 1.
Hey Callie, these sound cool. I have two questions.

1. Are these separate and we’re never included in the ultra pack for 2020?

2. Will these play properly in the plugin (will be able to pick up A and B styles) ?
1 - correct, this is a separate purchase - it does require the 2019 or higher UltraPAK, UltraPAK+ or Audiophile Edition

2 - we've included intelligent versions of the loops that automatically switch at A and B part markers. This should work within the Plugin, but if you run into issues just let our team know!
Silly me I have a 3rd qwustion, is this Mac only?
Nope! Windows too! https://www.pgmusic.com/addons.loopswithstyle.php?os=win
Who hoo might just havta do dat!
© PG Music Forums