PG Music Home
I try to install BIAB 2020 on my MacBook Pro 2018, macOS Catalina 10.15.4

The disc "RealTracks Sets 1-45" does not install the Sets 16-30. Which is no wonder because if I open the folder "RealTracks Packages" from this image the "RealTracks Sets 16-30.pkg" has a size of 17 KB !
I downloaded the DMG file several times and the file has a size of 18,5 GB, but if I mount the image all files sum up to about 12,2 GB ... (unfortunately I can't attach any images)

I really have no clue what the reason should be
Do you have any suggestions ?
I don't have any idea about this, but if I were having this issue, I would contact customer service with PG Music.
We are fixing this and will post back when it's done.
@Andrew: Great ! Thanks.
This is fixed now.
2020 49-PAK issue. Downloaded, but when I click on it, it starts to open and never finishes. Gets about 2/3 of the way through "verifying" and then the box closes.
Quote:
2020 49-PAK issue. Downloaded, but when I click on it, it starts to open and never finishes. Gets about 2/3 of the way through "verifying" and then the box closes.

I'm not seeing an issue with that file. Is the file you downloaded, in your downloads folder, about 1.56 GB? I have seen a similar thing recently on my Mac where the verification process take longer I would expect, but it's not specific to any particular file.
I try to install BIAB 2020 on my MacBook Pro 2018, macOS Catalina 10.15.4

10.15.4 Beta 6 was released two days ago. Is it stable enough yet?
@Mike
It's the GM 10.15.4, there are no obvious problems with the system.
But it's not the first time that BIAB install disk downloaded from my account seems to be "buggy". I had similar problems with BIAB 2019 with another dmg. It couldn't and shouldn't be the solution to download way older DMGs (last time I tried the 2014 disc).
© PG Music Forums