PG Music Home
Posted By: jeffgee mac biab 2016 midi style maker [Resolved] - 03/20/20 06:57 AM
Hello all;
I have been away from biab for a while and now getting back to it pretty heavily. Im wanting to create some midi styles. I'm using biab 2016 for mac and the style maker is not the style maker I remember...It is really small and the buttons for the different parts like bass and drums etc don't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong or is the midi portion of the style maker just different now? Thanks smile.....Jeff Gee
Posted By: jeffgee Re: mac biab 2016 midi style maker - 03/26/20 02:43 AM
So I’ve done some experimenting with making audio styles… It is really cool as well.... I’m just curious.. is that nice big midi style maker GUI gone for good. Or is it something that t can still find and use? Any help is greatly appreciated
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: mac biab 2016 midi style maker - 03/26/20 04:42 PM
The Mac version has never had a full MIDI StyleMaker. It is possible you used it in the Windows version previously...
Posted By: jeffgee Re: mac biab 2016 midi style maker - 03/26/20 11:20 PM
Yes it was a windows version in the past... bummer
Posted By: RenBart Re: mac biab 2016 midi style maker - 03/31/20 03:42 PM
Hi Andrew,
when do you think the 64-bit Mac v. 2020, with a full Midi StyleMaker, will be available?

Renato
© PG Music Forums