PG Music Home
I've looked through all the preferences and can't figure out how to change the count in from 2 bars to 1 bar.

Can someone please help? I'm using the 2020 Mac version.

Thanks in advance!
Hmmm. Just looking around in preferences, it does look like the options are 2 bar lead in or no lead in. Under the "Lead In Pattern" options there is one listed as: "_ _ _ _ 1 2 3 4". I didn't try it out, but that might do for you? There's always my old standby - drag it into your DAW and delete what you don't want. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me will respond!
Thanks for the reply babarton. I tried "_ _ _ _ 1234" but it's also two bars long. Those "_" are simply silent beats.

This seems like such an easy and common need. I'll be very surprised if it's not possible.
I figured the "_ _ _ _" were silent beats, just didn't know if that would work for you. Sorry it doesn't. You could post this in the "wish list" forum. Seems like this should be easy for them to do. Another thought would be to post a question in the BIAB for Windoze forum on whether it is possible to do this in the Windows version, and if so, how? Good luck!

Bruce
The Win version has an option for 1 bar and I just made a Count-In Tool but it only works on Win though one could maybe script one for Mac.

EDIT: There might be info here
https://macscripter.net/viewtopic.php?id=8775
and after 1 bar you can get it to send "space bar" to Biab.
Thanks for that, Pipeline. Confirms that the Windows version DOES have a one-bar count-in option, so it seems fair to request this in the wish list for the Mac version. You are light years beyond me in terms of computer knowledge with your scripts! I'm pretty proud of myself if I can just cut and paste some text, or order something on Amazon... smile
© PG Music Forums