PG Music Home
When you order your copy of Band-in-a-Box® for Mac directly from PG Music Inc., you can choose to download your order, ship your order, or BOTH!

Having your Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK shipped? Choose between DVD installation or flash drive installation during the checkout process. Purchasing the UltraPAK or UltraPAK+? These ship pre-installed on a USB 3.0 hard drive!

Don't forget, just because you're order is shipping doesn't mean you can't download it while you wait - you can locate your online order records in your pgmusic.com account, within the "My Products" section.
What?

Have you started allowing downloads of the Audiophile instruments and Drums or are those still shipped on the hard drive only?

Yes, I know we've always been able to download compressed versions of those instruments.
The Audiophile MUST ship to receive the uncompressed RealTracks and RealDrums, however you are right - you can download the compressed files while you wait, as they will be added to your "My Products" listing when you order an Audiophile.
Ok, so nothing's changed. My little collection of USB Drives keeps growing.

Thanks for clarifying.
© PG Music Forums