PG Music Home
Hello,
I unfortunately deleted the following folder "Instrumental Studies 8 - Brent Mason 12-key Train-Beat Guitar Licks" how to find it or reinstall it ? I wouldn't want to have everything reinstalled because I have done edits on many differents others folders and I'm afraid I will lose everything if I do a global reinstall..thanks friends for helping me. phil
I'm on mac system with BIAB 2020 and X-tra...
Hello Phil,

This was included in the 'Bonus PAK' with the 2019 release. I've merged that download into your new account so you can download it from there.

FYI - The Band-in-a-Box content installers don't ever delete files, so the only way to delete files is to actually find and delete them in Finder.
Hi Andrew, thanks a lot,

"This was included in the 'Bonus PAK' with the 2019 release. I've merged that download into your new account so you can download it from there."

please what means my new account ? can you give me a link ?

a last thing I can't open anymore .DMG files since I upgrade to mojave, what's the problem ?

thank you
The online store account at PG Music:
https://www.pgmusic.com/account

Quote:
a last thing I can't open anymore .DMG files since I upgrade to mojave

What happens when you try to open a .dmg file, and does it happen with all .dmg files?
Some people find that it takes along time and seems to get stuck on 'verifying' for an unknown reason. There are a few options to get around this problem.

One is to open it via Disk Utility:
1. From the Finder, click Go > Utilities, and open Disk Utility.
2. In Disk Utility, click File > Open Disk Image, and open your first realtracks*.dmg
3. In the left-hand panel under Disk Images, right click on the RealTracks Sets and choose Show In Finder.

Alternatively if you are comfortable using Terminal, there are some commands you can enter to mount disk images without verification, if that's what the problem is.
everything is ok now, yesterday I could not see the "2019-49pak" file. I found it today and re-installed the missing files ...
regarding the DMGs I did some research and it may be either the mac wireless mouse that is causing problems, or the download because it is random, I still re-downloaded because the DMGs on my disk hard had to be corrupted.
well all is good now thanks to you Andrew.
© PG Music Forums