PG Music Home
I copied old and new BB to a new external hard disk. Now there in my new hard disk are four folders, named Library, PDF manuals, Applications and Band-in-a-box. When I opened Band-in-a-box-folder, and then few other folders, I will found Band-in-a-box 2019. And when I opened the other folder named Applications, from there I found BB2020 but many Add-ons not found. Earlier when I downloaded newer version, it always working, but now not. How can I move missing files from older version? Or how can I found those missing parts from my PG-music account? Or do I have to run new version somehow?
Hello,

If I understand correctly, you have a downloaded version of the Band-in-a-Box 2019 UltraPAK, and you have a Band-in-a-Box 2020 upgrade (which is not the full UltraPAK version). If you previously had the 2019 version on your internal Mac HD, you can copy to an external drive. Create a folder called Applications on your external hard drive, and then simply copy the entire Band-in-a-Box folder from the Applications folder on your internal drive into the Applications folder on your external. After you have done that, run the Band-in-a-Box 2020 installer and in make sure to select your external hard disk as the destination.
© PG Music Forums