PG Music Home
Posted By: SalMinasalli BIAB 2021 - 04/14/21 08:58 AM
Any word on release date for Mac?
Posted By: Roger Brown Re: BIAB 2021 - 04/14/21 11:22 AM
anxiously waiting....
Posted By: Simon - PG Music Re: BIAB 2021 - 04/14/21 01:37 PM
Generally speaking Band-in-a-Box for Mac is released around springtime, but we have not been given a release date for the 2021 version yet.
Posted By: SalMinasalli Re: BIAB 2021 - 04/14/21 02:05 PM
Thanks, waiting......
Posted By: Rockdoc326 Re: BIAB 2021 - 04/14/21 04:27 PM

Looking forward to the release. Do you know if any of the Paks (Xtra Styles, Loops-with-style, Multistyle) will be discounted at the time of the BiaB 2021 release? If so, I may wait a bit to purchase them to take advantage of a possible discount.
Posted By: stevenlynnhall Re: BIAB 2021 - 04/14/21 11:17 PM
newbie here...

Can't I just use the Mac Daw plugin in logic with my windows usb hard drive (audiophile 2021) ?

That would be the best as I really only ever use the real tracks with the daw app anyways in windows.

Sorry if that sounds dumb, or like I'm trying to cheat the system, but I've put a lot of money into the windows version but really, really love my new MacBook Pro.

Thanks,
Steve
Posted By: Simon - PG Music Re: BIAB 2021 - 04/15/21 03:41 PM
Originally Posted By: Rockdoc326

Looking forward to the release. Do you know if any of the Paks (Xtra Styles, Loops-with-style, Multistyle) will be discounted at the time of the BiaB 2021 release? If so, I may wait a bit to purchase them to take advantage of a possible discount.

Sometimes they are on sale, sometimes they are not. I don't know in advance.

Originally Posted By: stevenlynnhall
newbie here...

Can't I just use the Mac Daw plugin in logic with my windows usb hard drive (audiophile 2021) ?

That would be the best as I really only ever use the real tracks with the daw app anyways in windows.

Sorry if that sounds dumb, or like I'm trying to cheat the system, but I've put a lot of money into the windows version but really, really love my new MacBook Pro.

Thanks,
Steve

That's not possible. The Realtracks between Mac and Windows use different file formats.
© PG Music Forums