PG Music Home
hello. great update. and yes I d/l all the 29 real drum folders and reinstalled them. then I installed all the extras. there's just a couple or so where there's a N/A in the title. drummer Shannon Forrest.MIA on most styles, but he's certainly in the real drums folders, and the file names are there. any solution? on a more positive note, the audio quality is certainly better. more transparent and there's an absence of glitching when the arrangement is stitched together. cheers and thx for the great product. j.
Hi Robbo, just a few questions so that we may better assist you. What version of Band-in-a-Box do you have? And is the program installed to your internal computer or external hard drive; and same with the Drums folder, which drive is it located on?
hi there. thx for replying. everything else is working better than ever.I can HEAR quite a substantial improvement in the audio quality. my Mac Pro is a mid-2010 5,1.running logic pro x .4.4. the Real Tracks & Real Drums are on their own 2TB HDD.the app is in the apps folder on the main boot drive. i have checked the prefs for the stand-alone and plugin versions - everything is correct. even restarted the mac. even if I rebuild the directories of RD and RS, the style picker still thinks some of the drummers are N/A. Shannon Forrest is the main N/A. heavier rock styles he played. i am looking into this further, it is no show stopper. I'm waiting on the USB drive to turn up. Question: can I have the entire app on this 2TB HDD? and boot from there via the dock?
thx.BBversion 2021.0.503.
john robinson.
© PG Music Forums