PG Music Home
I am brand new to BIAB. Installed BIAB Audiophile on the Mac HD. Accepted the default install location: Applications/Band-in-a-Box. Disconnected the USB drive, intention is to use USB drive only as a backup.

In the Applications/Band-in-a-box/Soloists folder, there are now:
115 .ST2 files
51 .ST2 files that begin with R
4 .ST3 files
49 .XT2 files - all of which begin with R

1) Create a new folder
2) Open BIAB and save song
3) Select a style and enter chords
4) Click on either Melody or Soloist in the Mixer

for steps 5 and 6 below, screen shots can be seen at:

https://sharmuse.com/norts.html

5) "Selet RealTracks" > Choose RealTracks
6) Get message: "Warning: No RealTracks are found in Soloists folder. These are ST2 files beginning with the lettter R."

In addition, when I go to
Quote:
Help > What Band-in-a-Box Add-ons do I have?

it shows a number of RealTracks found at /Applications/Band-in-a-Box/Real Tracks/ and two MIDI SuperTracks found at /Applications/Band-in-a-Box/Soloists/. (There's also a screen shot for this at the link above.)

I tried going to the RealTracks Picker and clicking
Quote:
Rebuild and Fix
. Got this error message:

Quote:
3192 RealTracks have folders in /Applications/Band-in-a-Box/RealTracks/, but no r*.st2, r*.xt2 files in the BB Soloists folder. Either find missing r*.st2, r*.xt2 files and copy them to the BB Soloists folder or re-install RealTracks. Then press REBUILD button to re-build the list

However, as I said above, there are r*.st2, r*.xt2 files in the BB Soloists folder.

I have a feeling things are misconfigured, but can't figure out where to fix it.

Thanks,
Michael

====

BIAB 2021 (503) 64 bit Mac Audiophile & 2021 Mac 49Pak, Registration Bonus Styles.
DAW: Reaper; Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6. Hardware: MacBook Pro, 2.7GHz processor,
16GB Memory, 1TB hard disk; FocusRite 2i2 audio interface, Nektar LX88 Keyboard
BTW I just installed build 504, and no change on the problem.
Contacted pgmusic support, they told me to reinstall, I did, and it seems all good now.
© PG Music Forums