PG Music Home
Posted By: Hogman Chord Sheet Problem - 07/27/21 11:20 AM
A little problem and I don't know how it happened. I check the manual but comming up dry .

Normally, the indicates the bars beside each other, ususally 4 bars on a line then bar 5 will be on a new line...etc.

Now the view is one below each other. i.e.
Bar

Any Ideas how to correct this. Side bar....when this happened, upon startup the mixer screen was not there, which never happens but it's ok now.
Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music Re: Chord Sheet Problem - 07/27/21 05:11 PM
When a Part Marker is added, it will move the bar to the next line. Click on the bar number until it turns white and that should prevent it from indenting.

More info on Part Markers is shown in this video: https://youtu.be/bmcbwJDl1oA
Posted By: Hogman Re: Chord Sheet Problem - 07/28/21 11:15 AM
Chantelle, I think we spoke about this yesterday. I did load the the new build for the Mac.

The issue still exists. The part markers toggle between Blue and Green. What is indicated is the part markers is the time signature i.e.,
-

Don't know how to remove that I'm thinking then it will work.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Chord Sheet Problem - 07/28/21 10:13 PM
Originally Posted By: Hogman
Chantelle, I think we spoke about this yesterday. I did load the the new build for the Mac.

The issue still exists. The part markers toggle between Blue and Green. What is indicated is the part markers is the time signature i.e.,
-

Don't know how to remove that I'm thinking then it will work.

If I am understanding correctly, is the issue you are trying to resolve is that each time a part marker is placed, you are seeing a line break which shifts the numbers down the chord sheet for the proceeding measures?

If so, there's an option to turn this off. You'll be looking for "New Line for new section (part marker)". If this is enabled, every section (part marker) will start a new line. The feature is configurable and optional with the “New line for every section” setting in the Display Options dialog, found under Options | Preferences | Display Options. You can also set the minimum number of bars that is required to start a new line with the “minimum section” setting. For example, if this is set to 8, then there won’t be a new line for the next part marker if that section has only 4 bars.

We hope this helps!
Posted By: Hogman Re: Chord Sheet Problem - 07/29/21 10:59 AM
Followed your instructions. Made changes, restart but no luck. Sorry
Posted By: Hogman Re: Chord Sheet Problem - 07/29/21 01:44 PM
Finally figured it out. It's not the number of rows that I needed to adjust, it's the number of columns.
© PG Music Forums