PG Music Home
Posted By: Mark Hayes MIDI Stuck Notes Will Not Be Silenced - 10/06/21 11:01 PM
Happens a lot when I'm working with imported MIDI files.

"Panic / All Notes Off" does not work, either as a menu selection or a key stroke.

I have to "play" the piece to get it to start counting off from the top, then interrupt it before it starts.
Hi Mark, we suggest freezing your tracks and sending us a copy of your song and a copy of your imported MIDI file for testing. Please send to support@pgmusic.com
Posted By: Mark Hayes Re: MIDI Stuck Notes Will Not Be Silenced - 10/11/21 11:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music
Hi Mark, we suggest freezing your tracks and sending us a copy of your song and a copy of your imported MIDI file for testing. Please send to support@pgmusic.com

Thanks, will do.
Originally Posted By: Mark Hayes

Thanks, will do.

Hello! We are just following up to make sure everything is resolved or that you have been in contact with our support staff on this issue. If you are still in need of assistance, please let us know and we'd be happy to help.
Posted By: Mark Hayes Re: MIDI Stuck Notes Will Not Be Silenced - 10/13/21 09:56 PM
Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music

Thanks, will do.

Hello! We are just following up to make sure everything is resolved or that you have been in contact with our support staff on this issue. If you are still in need of assistance, please let us know and we'd be happy to help.

Yes, I'm told the bug – panic not working – has been reported to development. Thanks.
Yes, I'm told the bug – panic not working – has been reported to development. Thanks.

Indeed it has. Hopefully it'll be a quick fix!
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: MIDI Stuck Notes Will Not Be Silenced - 10/18/21 03:20 PM
Panic ! <F12> hasn't worked for a long time. It's certainly been reported, and I hope it will be fixed following this further report.
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Panic ! <F12> hasn't worked for a long time. It's certainly been reported, and I hope it will be fixed following this further report.

Panic seems to work fine for me in the 2020 version. I also checked our database and did not see any previous reports about Panic not working. Either way, it has been reported now.
© PG Music Forums