PG Music Home
Posted By: odod Separate RT link - 11/07/21 05:09 AM
Hi, can i download only certain RT number? because i don't want to waste my 38Gb quota just to get the whole package

thanks in advance
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Separate RT link - 11/07/21 01:02 PM
You can't. Multiple RealTracks are packaged into sets. You would need to determine which set has the RealTrack you want and then purchase the set. You can learn more about RealTrack sets for Mac +++ HERE +++.
Posted By: odod Re: Separate RT link - 11/07/21 09:43 PM
i own the ultrapak, but my HDD is not enough to download all the RT frown my ext ssd already filled in with tons of Kontakt samples
is there any way?
Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music Re: Separate RT link - 11/08/21 11:20 AM
Hi odod, you can purchase a new external hard drive to install to.

Or if we can confirm that you have the UltraPAK 2021 version you might be eligible to purchase the UltraPAK pre-installed to an external hard drive. Please contact us directly with your serial number if you wish to consider this option. You can email sales@pgmusic.com or go to live chat on our website.
Posted By: Mike Halloran Re: Separate RT link - 11/09/21 02:14 AM
If you have an older external SSD, you'll find that current units are far less expensive and a great bang for the buck. If you post what Mac you have, I can reply with some options.
Posted By: odod Re: Separate RT link - 11/09/21 11:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Mike Halloran
If you have an older external SSD, you'll find that current units are far less expensive and a great bang for the buck. If you post what Mac you have, I can reply with some options.

hi Mike, Thanks for the reply i have an old Macmini 2012 i7 here
Posted By: Mike Halloran Re: Separate RT link - 11/10/21 03:54 AM
Ok, it has USB 3 and Thunderbolt on a SATA III PCI bus.

I'd get one of these
USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Docking Station

and whatever size works best
Crucial MX500

SATA III and USB 3 are about the same speed. Thunderbolt is a lot more expensive and no faster with a SATA III SSD.
© PG Music Forums