PG Music Home
Posted By: kkrekeler Lead Sheet Blank 2019 - 11/10/21 08:15 PM
The lead sheet is blank when using my copy of 2019 BIAB for mac. I have build 325, which I believe is the most current. I read that there is a patch for those who updated to Big Sur that fixes this, but it seems to only be available for the 2021 build? Do I have to upgrade to 2021 BIAB to get the lead sheet back?
Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music Re: Lead Sheet Blank 2019 - 11/12/21 11:27 AM
Hi kkrekeler, it sounds like you are running Band-in-a-Box 2019 on Mac OS Big Sur, or Monterey. Band-in-a-Box 2019 was advertised for being compatible up to Mac OS Catalina. There will be some features of Band-in-a-box, such as Notation, that will not work if it is installed to a computer running Big Sur or higher.

If you have another computer with an older OS, you can continue to run your Band-in-a-Box 2019 software.

Alternatively, you can upgrade to the 2021 version of Band-in-a-Box (64bit) for Mac from here: https://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm

Please note that the Band-in-a-Box content you have from the earlier version will work fine - styles, RealTracks, Drums, demos, etc. - it is only the application that is incompatible. In addition, the Band-in-a-Box installer package will run on Big Sur. This means that you can install an earlier Band-in-a-Box package on Big Sur (with all your existing content) and then upgrade it to the latest Band-in-a-Box. You just won't be able to run the Band-in-a-Box application properly until you upgrade.
© PG Music Forums